Tuesday, September 13, 2011

so today i colored my hair

I'm coloring it as we speak. It sits atop my head in a big, tangled, chemically-smelling mess. Actually it's toppled slightly forward into some weird punk 'do.



I'm going for some extra sass with color number 53. Medium Golden Brown. waaa-waaaaaaa. There is absolutely nothing exciting about that name. Aren't they supposed to come up with clever names for colors to make them more appealing?
I shall rename it Budget Brown (also not exciting, but true to the reasons why I purchased it).
I've never used this brand of box color before. I've never tried to color grown-out blond highlights on my own before. And I've never used a foaming mousse type of dye. So I guess we'll just see what happens to my hair.

Fingers crossed it doesn't fall out! But, budget-friendly Montastic can not only NOT afford to go get her hurrrr did, she can't afford a box of hair color that ISN'T on sale. And this one was.

Anyhoo...that's what I'm up to today, whilst the beeb is asleep. It's my last week home with the lil porkchop. Then, it's back to work I go on Monday. It's truly amazing how little you can get done in 9 weeks at home while trying to keep a baby human happy.

I'll see you soon, and I'll be Budgetly Brunette.

No comments: