Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's fall. I'm dehydrated and chunky.

One of my favorite seasons is upon us (as if there are so many to choose from). And my am I parched! The weather change in D-town is definitely noticeable. The dry cold starts to swirl into my life as all moisture peels off my face. I can't help but to slurp down more and more water.

The onset of autumn is marked not only by fun jackets and colorful scarves, but my constant trips to the bathroom. Ahhh, 'tis the season of new fashion and stall #2.

As far as the chunky...suffice it to say that I won't be in any danger of freezing this winter. I've subconsciously insulated myself with 20 new pounds of cold-weather protection.

Darn that weight. I can blame it on a number of things. But really, I have stopped working out as much, and I'm fattly in love. Relationships...the real diet screwer uppers.

So as much as I like being fattly in love, I much prefer my colorful fall scarves to loop around my neck twice, instead of just once. Time to bid adieu to my extra chins, my faithful companions of yore.

If you're paying attention, fall means 3 things for Montastic.

1. scarves
2. toilets
3. sweat

Also, it means Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Lordy lordy. Umm...non-fat milk please.

No comments: