Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

6 days late, but whatever. As if you were waiting with bated breath to see what Montastic insights I'd be bringing to the first few days of the new year.

First of all, 2010. I don't know about you but for me, I barely blinked and it was over. Engagement, traveling, walking, fundraising, wedding, over. Phew. What a wonderful year it was. All 2 seconds of it.

Now, 2011.

So far this year...

...I was barely able to stay awake until midnight.
...I've been trying to discover new music.
...I'm extremely excited for my BFF Borq's wedding plans.
...I fall more and more in love with my kitty--so presh!
...and my husband.
...It FINALLY snowed D-town, hooray!
...we bought a couple dressers.


Basically 2011 isn't anything special yet...but just. you. wait.

No comments: