Friday, February 4, 2011

The Monmundo

Yes, per the last post, Monmunda is combination of Montastic and mundo...implying that Montastic is as big as the world.

Ok, so fine. It's not that bad. I'm just into my second trimester, which means a couple things. First, it means I've gained a bunch of weight but don't look pregnant. Hence, Monmundo.

I'm ready to "pop," as they say, and actually look pregnant. Unfortunately that may not happen for a couple more months. Oh well. Instead I look like I've been partaking in too many gigantic jalapeno poppers and vats of real butter.

Ahhh, if only that were true. Drooooolz.

Instead, I'm creating life. Baby is about the size of lemon this week. And well, other than knowing that fact and being Monmundo, I don't feel pregnant at all. I'm no longer tired or remotely nauseous. I just...am.

The second thing that the second trimester means is that I'm that much closer to being a parent. What?! When did this happen?

Apparently around October 31st.

No comments: