Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Who knew Jell-O shots could be so darn classy?

I want one of these. In my belly. Right now now now.


Grapefruit Jell-O shot, rind and all? GET IN MY MOUTH.

And here I thought Jell-O shots were just for underage binge drinkers, bachelorette parties, or small unsuspecting children who don't know about mommy and daddy's adult Jell-O.

SRSLY. So inventive yet simple. I really need to be more creative with my kitchen adventures. I don't mean anything crazy... like cat pizza.


No. Definitely not. But, for the record...if I WERE to make a cat-shaped pizza...it would look much better.

That being said, I need a bigger kitchen, more funding for such whimsical endeavors, and more hours in the day. Sigh. It stresses me out just thinking about it. Better have a drink to ease my tension.

What's that sweetie? That's right. Mommy's just having a bit of Jell-O.

1 comment:

Jaymee Sire said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)