Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This time with more alcohol!

I must be in an American kind of mood lately. I saw this fun map (via thrillist) on AdWeek a couple days ago and me definitely likely.

Similar to my stately sandwiches post a few weeks ago, this one shows something iconic for each state--but this time it's booze! It plots out the biggest liquor or beer brands by state and ...well.. that's all you need to know.

Now, to only travel to all states and be familiar with these brands. Maybe in another four months or so....Mmmm

Visit the link to see a larger map.

While I was reading about this map, I saw that it was inspired by another U.S. map done by graphic designer Steve Lovelace. He did a map showing the states are represented by their largest corporation.

Oh how I love brands! And maps! And graphic things. Thanks for this one, Steve.


No comments: