Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dear Groin, Knock it off.

Apparently women have groin muscles. Who knew? Probably a lot of people. And I probably did too. I blame the ol' "baby brain" on my lack of awareness of the female groin muscle.

For those of you who don't know...yes there's a second baby in this party train. Woot Woot. 4 months to go. Anyhoo -- I can pretty much blame every lapse of judgement, forgetful moment and dumb, confused look on having "baby brain." Talk about a cop out. I can't stand when people say they have baby brain. Yet, here I am. Blaming my groinal ignorance on an unborn child.

Sorry, sweetie. Mommy will learn more about anatomy before your arrival. (This is a lie).

Ok, so back to my groin. Um, ouch!

Here's the intense story of my maimed muscle.

I woke up bright and early, ready to start the day. Brewed up a fresh pot o' java. Turned on the news to educate myself on local matters, and sat down on the couch.

That. is. it.
I sat down.
I slowly sat down on a soft couch.
And I pulled my groin muscle.

Yep.

This story of physical limitations brought you by Montastic.

No comments: