Thursday, April 15, 2010

Clever Little Bag

If you know me, and you should, you know my love for a fresh pair of Pumas.

I own...let me count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.... I think six pairs of Pumas. In fact I was so excited with the purchase of my freshest pair of kicks that I sent a picture message of them to my love.


Anyhoo, you know how I enjoy creative packaging. As well as packaging innovation that change up the way things have always been done.

If you've read yahoo news today, you'd have seen this. If not, here it is. Puma's redesign of your typical shoe box into the Clever Little Bag.

Innovative. Green. Puma!

2 comments:

Matteo Escobar said...

Pumas are cool - but they can't mess with a fresh, crisp pair of Nike Dunks.

Anonymous said...

that's a great commercial and a fantastic idea! me