Thursday, January 5, 2012

all dressed down and nowhere to go

that's right. i'm sitting here, makeup-less, bespectacled, hair all a-frizz, and wearing sweatpants that are much too large for me.



ahhh. montastic has the house all to herself. don't get me wrong--i'd still look like this if someone were here. but there is something about the silence of the house that makes me feel even more gloriously slobby.

i really can't remember the last time i had the house to myself for a whole night. i'm thinking it's been a year at least. wild. apparently when you add a husband and baby to the mix, an empty house is a rarity. and it's weird. and a little creepy. i've watched way too many horror movies in my day. eek.

so i've decided to tune pandora to some of my old fav stations, and craft some wordies.

No comments: