Wednesday, April 1, 2009

where oh where has montastic been

well first...my cousin was in town for a nice long weekend:


then i got PoisonBelly which laid me up all week (and is still killing me almost 10 days later). i'm going to the doctor for it tomorrow, no worries blogworld, i'll be okay.


then i drank lots of milk because it seemed to help PoisonBelly:


then, of course, i worked out RoboKnee a whole bunch. and the docs still have no clue what is going on with it:


and lastly, i made salmon for dinner one night:


so that's where I went to for so long. i've been in general pain and discomfort due to PoisonBelly and RoboKnee. I'm also in the process of moving apartments. well, that's not entirely true. i'm currently looking at apartments before I have to move in a couple weeks.

needless to say i'm busy and achy.

No comments: