Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mad Men

Maybe you've heard of the show. I know I have.

Unfortunately I have no cable, no tv, no real anything. So I haven't seen the show. But it's all about the golden age of advertising.

Of course when I say golden age, I mean when men ruled the scene and Montastic would serve only to bring them water, drinks, or sleep with them. Ahhh, those were the days.

Anyhooo...they've created a lovely site where you can create your own Mad Men avatar. Per Finny's request, I avatarded (huh huh...tarded) myself last night.

Here is how I envision Montastic would have looked, were she in the ad industry in the 60s....



OH MS. MONTASTIC! HOW SASSY A LADY YOU ONCE WERE!
cigarette: check.
doughnut: check.
mismatched patterns: check
hips like boom and an ass like bang: check

let's get a better look at that commanding nose:


sassy indeed.

1 comment:

FinniCAN said...

Brilliant -- A+. I just laughed my ass off. Thank you, Mons. You're a good, no great student!!!