Friday, September 25, 2009

Is it lunchtime yet?

No, no it's not. It's only 10:30.

Poo.

I'm meeting Ms Perry for lunch today--for which I'm excited. I haven't seen in here what seems like forever (except for during our soccer games). I haven't really seen anyone recently. I feel detached from the few friends I have here. And I don't like that feeling.

Lately, I've been feeling out of shape, I've been gaining weight, and I feel constantly injured and sore. And I don't like those feelings either.

Time to get my life back to normal. Time to give up soccer for a season (sadface). Time to work on strengthening my knee. Time to eat better. Time to make more time for friends, and more time for sleep, and more time for taking care of myself.

Ahhh time...there's never enough of that shit.


Update: Lunch plans are out. Alas. next time!

No comments: