Friday, September 11, 2009

You have to leave the ground to learn to fly.

Yes. Another music post. But this one I just heard. Lyrically lovely.


I'm headed home today after spending 3 nights in Whitefish, Montana. It's a beautiful town. So scenic. The lodge the annual meeting was at was GORGEOUS. Right on the lake. A view from window. Huge room. Really just lovely.

And you know what? Montastic was so darned busy she never left her room and even walked down to the lake, which is but a hundred yards away. Sigh.

There is definitely something to be said about that "stop and smell the roses" nonsense. Because I just didn't have/make time to do amidst all my crazy work schedule. So I told myself I'd come back here on vacation. Wait a second, no, I probably not won't. Not for a while. Not until I can afford it. Not until I have time for vacation.

Smile darling, you're a worker bee.


In other news, the half a cow I ate last night will be processing in my stomach for weeks to come.

Moooooooo.

No comments: