Thursday, May 21, 2009

I wanna howl at your moon

Chase found this today. And I had to share. I love witty comments and whatnot. This was epic.


A 3-wolf wonder, for sale on Amazon. Please enjoy the link above and read the reviews.

Here's just a snippet of one:

"This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him."

And one more:

"...this garment features three wolves, which is not simply 3 times better than one wolf, but in fact 1,287,200 times better because it's wolf math"

Reminder: Montastic's bday is comin up.

No comments: