so i can't take it anymore. i can't take my knee not really working right, and the docs (however attractive or unattractive they may be) telling me that everything looks normal.
to sum up: i took RoboKnee out for a jaunt today. i ran to wash park. then around it. then home. in lovely intervals. jog 10 minutes, walk 5. i did this 4 times. so for you non-math people out there...40 minutes running. 20 minutes walking.
here's what you missed:
- i ran by flowers that smelled like my scrubbing bubbles automatic shower cleaner. now, my shower cleaner does not smell like flowers. so if you're keeping track, i ran by flowers that smelled like soap. eww.
- even when beet-red, mildly limping, and gasping for air...Montastic still managed to get a "meeeeeeeeeoooooow" from a car driving by. if you don't my affinity for the occasional meow, then you don't know me at all. while the guy was gross, i totally giggled to myself, and appreciated it.
- conjunction junction did, in fact, make an appearance while my shuffle was errr...shuffling.
- i saw two banana peels tossed to curb as if ready for one to slip on them. in staring at them...i was almost that person.
- a chiquita with two huge awesome dogs. butterface.
- my musk