here's the deal. it's been a blogless week.
as i have yet to be inspired.
i've tried countless things to achieve inspiration, all of which have failed.
1. massive amounts of caffeine.
result: generally useless and wired, followed immediately by lethargy
2. reading other blogs (this usually works.. or at least turns up something interesting)
result: i feel bad about my lame blog. sadface.
3. stalk people on myspace and facebook
result: disappointment in today's youth slash missing close friends.
4. work out class to clear the head
result: sore abs, babs and sabs coupled with less energy to think.
5. writing a poem (ala Seth's advice)
result: the "how'd that thought get in my head" thought
note: this was almost inspiring if i wasn't scared of what else would come out.
result: rejuvenation, ready to think creatively, but still without inspiration
7. reconnecting with an old friend!
result: awesome fun times, wanting to learn about what he's done in the past 5.5 yrs
8. dreaming of my next move in life
result: overwhelmed with possibility, excited by the unknown.
To sum up: highs and lows of energy/intrigue/entertainment this week. No amazing inspiration. Any ideas of what else to do? I'm ready and willing to try.