Friday, August 29, 2008

the week in a review

Well, fear not. Montastic has made it. One week of working from home.
There was laughing. There was crying. There was lots of bathroom breaks. Cups of coffee. Cups of water. Food. A shower or two. And then there was my sanity.
I learned very little about myself this week. But here's what I know...
- If you don't shower, you don't need to do laundry, because you smell as clean as the clothes. Duh.
- Orange nails are nice. Bright red nails are better.
- Getting outside once a day is absolutely necessary. When you forget what wind feels like...it's a problem.
- I am in a romantic love-affair with peanut butter.
- Davers and Ryan are my favs. They have helped keep me mildly normal this week.
I use the term "mildly" loosely.
Apologies for the back-to-back adverbs in the previous sentence. Although, one might argue that "mildly", in its original context, is an ad-adjective (though this is not a real thing). But not so! For it was used to modify the verb "to be" in regards to my being normal.

No comments: