Sunday, February 1, 2009

ch-ch-ch-changes

Well, change is around the corner. What will happen, I'm not quite sure yet.
But, over the last couple weeks a lot already has.

I saw one of my best friends (who I worked right next to) get laid off, while I was fortunate enough to keep my job.

As a result, work is now twice as busy and still lacks something.

I had my boyfriend in town from Portland to celebrate his birthday last weekend, and it was the best time we've had yet.

As a result, his leaving back to Ptown makes me question my residence in Denver.

I wished Perrypants goodbye this morning, as she makes her return to Sweden for four months.

As a result, I don't know when I'll next see her as I may move states before she returns.

I moved old pictures to my external hard drive for storage. I then deleted them from my desktop CPU.

As a result, I deleted old friendships, past relationships, a lot of great memories, and a few bad ones.

Needless to say, there's a lot on my mind about what the next year brings. It is January. It is a year of change. Just watch.

Don't get me wrong though--things have been great! Here are a few silly pictures from Perry's time in Denver for the holidays and my honey's birfday bonanza weekend.




No comments: