Friday, November 9, 2007

it's F@%#@!!@# Friday!

And you know what I learned this morning from my oh-so-wonderful (and insanely old) radio alarm clock??
Swearing at work is a beautiful f`1!@#$!$ thing!

Check out the damn article to see how F!#@$!king cool this sh%* is!
according to researchers "Regular swearing at work can help boost team spirit among staff, allowing them to express better their feelings as well as develop social relationships..."

Of course you could google it and get more little insights into this blessed discovery.

That is wonderful news as many of you may know... because lil' montastic has quite the potty mouth!

While I'm not about to go up to my boss and wish him an a fan-f#$%king-tastic weekend, I am thrilled to know that my swearing is therapeutic and will help me escape the darkness.

In fact, me and Obediah (a giant fish on loan until the darkness passes) feel like this today, as a result of this groundbreaking research:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

off to my damn job in my f#&*$!*5 sweet office to do some more s@#$!

No comments: