Saturday, November 3, 2007

because people don't realize

it has been brought to my attention more than once (recently, when i was younger, years ago, 2 months ago, today) that my outward composure and constant temperament leads many to believe that i am doing better at life than i am.

well, i've crafted the handy chart below, to help those who are confused.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the gray area is what you see, the everyday me.
the blue area is just that, blue.

i like the way that a friend of mine out on deployment put it.. under my hard shell is a warm, soft nouget needing love.

i hope this clarifies any misconceptions you may or may not have had about montastic being able to handle her current situation.

1 comment:

The Artistic Mercenary™ said...

Thank you. The chart helps me understand the fuel that fires the Montastic furnace.