Monday, November 24, 2008

being awesome DOES take practice

Trust me. I know. I'm definitely awesome. But...I didn't need to read a book.

However, for those of you aren't, but who aspire to be awesome, might I suggest the following literature:

Get yours now on Amazon. At prices as low as a penny! (plus shipping)

A summation of the book:
"Be strong to stand up to the constant lies from Satan regarding inferiority, lack of self-acceptance and peer pressure."

A reader review of the book:
"For years, I struggled with meager coolness until I read this book. Now with my new-found knowledge and my "I am awesome" shirt, all the ladies want to get with me. It may look like they're just laughing and pointing, but I know that they truly find me irresistible. Since I've modeled my hair and clothes from the book cover, everyone thinks I'm Zack from Saved by the Bell. It just doesn't get anymore awesome than that. Oh yeah."

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. Love it.
I may just have to buy it. For humor's sake. Lord knows I'm already as awesome as could be!

1 comment:

daviddoctorrose said...

I don't know if it's for me... I've personally always been kind of a fan of the lies Satan tells me.

Although that sweater on the left side of the cover is truly off the awesomometer.