Friday, March 27, 2009

Montastic and RoboKnee take a walk, a 60-mile walk!



Ok well I've been signed up for this for a while, and it's time I start raising some moolah for dem boobies! I wasn't sure what would happen since RoboKnee was in the process of getting fixed. To be fair, RoboKnee is not fixed and I may still need surgery to fully figure out what is wrong.

Nonetheless, I've signed up for the 3-day, 60 mile Susan Komen walk in San Diego in November. I'll be walking with my mamasita, the amazing Chase, and other peeps you don't know.

I've pledged to raise of $2,300 for this..and have a short time to do it. It's going to be a lot of work and training to walk that far...especially considering I'm not sure how my knee will do.

So, please, feel inclined! Visit my personal page on the Komen site and make a donation...big or small! Every bit helps me inch toward my goal. And if you feel so generous, pass on this site to anyone you may know who would be interested in making a small donation toward my $2300 goal.

I know times are tough! But please help if you can. I've down the Race for the Cure the last 2 years and this walk seems like the icing on the cake. So check it out and help Montastic out!

This isn't the last you'll hear from me :)

No comments: