Thursday, March 12, 2009

write write write

Ok, enough blog silence from me. I haven't been writing. My sincerest apologies. Ok, not my sincerest, but apologies nonetheless.

Why haven't I been writing you ask? For many reason.

I've been busy eating. Anything and everything. For the first time in my life I've tried to cope with emotional stress by challenging my stomach's limit. In case you forgot, I'm in a long distance relationship (AKA I'm in an UNdiet).

I've been busy having heart-to-hearts with RoboKnee. We go up and down, me and knee. Some days it likes me and doesn't hurt (granted I'm on pain meds for it). Some days it is mad at me for having to walk anywhere, and the pain is enough to, well, hurt a lot. It's like a bad relationship where you know you need each other, but it's always up&downs, and you can't figure out what's wrong. That's right. I'm in an unhealthy relationship with my own knee.

I've been busy with not being busy. I don't know many people. Sometimes I feel like I don't do anything. In fact, I do SO much nothing that I don't have time for anything else, even writing.

I've been busy with trying to figure out my life. So busy and so stressed that I've neglected the one thing that helps de-stressify me: writing.

Needless to say, I'm back.

And I've stopped harassing my body with extra food (and extra bacon on everything). And I've stopped hating on RoboKnee, and we're working through our differences. And I've stopped being un-busy and started filling my free time. And, well, I haven't stopped trying to figure out my life. I never will.

And that, my friends, is that.

No comments: