Friday, May 2, 2008

friday pleasantries via gmail chat

him: dinosaur killer
me: umm. uhh... penguin hater
him: seal clubber
me: tomato licker
him: fun hater
me: true
him: you are too easy
me: also true
him: ummm
me: CHUCKICACHUCKICACHUCKICACHUCKICACHUCKICA!!
him: ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
me: listen, i don't speak spanish
him: but you speak puerto rican right?
me: Si
him: cuando es la noche de del queso
me: all i know how to say in puerto rican is "Castillo White Rum"
him: con coca
me: please don't use profanity.
him: whatever
you are still edgy after you lost brett michaels to rock of love
me: i'm still edgy after that gnarly chinese food yesterlunch
him: did you get the "puppy Surprise" ?
me: i believe gaseous is the proper word.
or maybe it's "dreamy."
either way, it's a fuckin whimsical experience
him: poopy surprise

No comments: