Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's...

...Saturday morning at 8:24 am. And my coffee is not nearly hot enough. And I do not feel nearly rested enough.

...not like I can sleep anyway.

...going to be a beautiful day and all I can think about is how I'm ready for it to be over already so I can sit and think some more. Even though my thoughts bring no new insight.

...time for Oct 8 to get here already. I need to know.

...annoying how I have my paycheck but can't cash it until Tuesday.

...the little things that can make you remember why something is worth it. That remind you of what you want.

...the little things that can totally crumble a situation.

...amazing when things happen "like in the movies." But it never works out like in the movies. Maybe it should. Maybe not.

...beginning to feel like this time last year. I felt a big change on the horizon. Just a gut feeling, not knowing what was coming. Then my entire life was turned upside-down within 4 days. I trust you remember. Well, it feels like that again.

...so hard not to talk to you.

...probably better that way. Better how? I'm still figuring that out. But I'm certain it's better that way.

...Saturday morning at 8:31 am. And my coffee is not nearly hot enough. And I do not feel nearly rested enough.

No comments: