Wednesday, February 27, 2008

experimentation

the other night i had some friends over. and loads of booze.
then, per the usual, i suggested something a little bit...um...different. a little freaky. a little abnormal. but worth experimenting with while we're young.

we all dressed up as japanese men, learned japanese, strung up some mallows and rubberbands, and made this kinky little number right here....



i'm the 4th person the red team. chase is the last. in case you were wondering. we had very good makeup.

3 comments:

Chasé said...

Hahaha. That rubber band thing kept squishing my eye and then the marshmallows got tangled and it was hopeless. I was hopeless. I totally lost it for the team.

The Artistic Mercenary™ said...

You can't tell but I'm the third one in blue. The rubber band thing totally squished my left nostril and I looked like a cross between a chipmunk and a T-rex! And I don't know what Chase is talking about since you guys won!

Chasé said...

Of course we won...I always win. I meant lost all dignity.