Friday, February 29, 2008

harsh words against my love


if you know me at all (and if you don't, you really should. i'm quite spectacular) you know I have a sinfully beautiful love for caffeine free diet pepsi.

well today boingboing linked to an article about someone's sheer hatred for said succulence. while i disagree with all the mean and hurtful things he said about my precious...it nudged my funny bone a few times.

an excerpt:
"If you haven't tasted Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi, but would like an idea of what it tastes like, do this - keep a straw in your pocket and wander around outside until you find a pigeon or squirrel that's been dead for, oh, say three months. Stick the straw into the dead animal and suck. Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi tastes like that, except worse. Plus, the taste lingers in your mouth for months. And gradually gets worse until it's like your mouth was invaded by the notoriously rare and deadly Asian Shit Ant."

haha oh man. well played my friend. agree to disagree we must.

1 comment:

The Artistic Mercenary™ said...

I, too, like the C-Free DP as I call it. And it's my mom's beverage of choice. So you are not alone Mon Mon. You are not alone.