Sunday, February 17, 2008

tales from the crip

Photobucket

That's right ladies and gents... Montastic sprained BOTH ankles snowboarding today.
Righty is far better off than lefty. Nonetheless they both feel like poo.
Here's what I've learned:

- A sedentary lifestyle would not a happy Montastic make.
- I do like watching movies. Perhaps I should stop running around ALL the time and chillout a bit.
- Driving a stickshift w/two bum ankles is not easy.
- Nor is it my preferred means or transportation.
- Ice is fuckin cold.
- Forward handsprings down the mountain on a snowboard, while postively glorious-looking is positively-injurious.
- My 4 minute showers are not exactly short enough sometimes.
- I want to run and skip and play and laugh!
- I have a pretty damn decent tolerance for pain
- Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Much like a broken heart. or the clap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor mon-mon. you can still snow kayak!