Thursday, October 23, 2008

"This is a story about severe emotional problems"

I can't get enough of this song! It's called "Too Much Saturn" by Francis Dunnery. It's so good---LOVE the chorus!

"What more can I admit to, open up a door
He said I'm gonna find out what I'm here for
He said I'd find out soon
I got too much Saturn and not enough Moon"

And, being one who enjoy astrology (and after reaffirming my knowledge on the world wide web), I know that Saturn is about living in the here and now--the strict, physical reality and the obstacles we must work hard to over come. The moon, however, represents emotions and feelings and represents the mother--a nurturing and instinctual side. Read into that what you will.

That said, enjoy this freaking fantastic song. and its similarly brilliant lyrics.

Happy Thursday my five readers. It's going to be a good one. I can feel it.

No comments: