Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hallow's Eve!

Happy Halloween readers o' mine!

In celebration, I'm only using orange folders today. AND I even drew a pumpkin on one. And he has a broken tooth, from trying to open a bottle of pumpkin ale with his teeth.

Yes, this is what my life has come to.

Well, this is my favorite holla-day, for those of you who don't know. Dressing up and looking silly is always fun, but really, I just love handing out candy and decorating the house.

Alas, I don't live in a house, nor have I for 6 years. I live in an apartment. So no trick or treaters. Sad!

On top of that, I have no plans tonight. Which is extra lame. Last year I went and saw some music. This year, I may just go to bed early after sipping hot tea in my slippers. I wish much greater things for the rest of you.

In summation:
Orange folders (one of which is a pumpkin).
I have no plans.
Hopefully you do.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: